e-Nable Italy (hereinafter, also "the Organization") is aware of the importance of safeguarding the privacy and rights of individuals and since the Internet is a potentially strong tool for the circulation of your personal data, it has seriously committed to respecting the rules of conduct - in line with the European Regulation 679/2016 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data (hereinafter "GDPR") - that guarantee safe, controlled and confidential surfing on the net.
We therefore invite you to read the rules that our association has imposed on itself in collecting and processing personal data and in always providing a satisfactory service to users of its site.
- perform the processing (Article 4, paragraph 2, GDPR: "any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, '' organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction ") of personal data (Article 4, paragraph 1, GDPR:" any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person ("interested party"); the natural person who can be identified directly is considered identifiable or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of its physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity ") exclusively for the purposes and in the manner illustrated in the information to be provided which is presented to the user from time to time who access a section of the site in which the direct or indirect provision of personal data;
- use the data that have been released spontaneously by the user;
- use technical cookies to facilitate navigation on the site and analytical cookies for statistical purposes;
- use profiling cookies only if the user has given consent to such use;
- transmit data to third parties (data processors - Article 4, paragraph 8, GDPR: "Article 4, paragraph 8, GDPR:" the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes data personal data on behalf of the data controller ") exclusively for purposes which are instrumental to what is expressly requested and carefully selected by us;
- communicate the data to third parties for activities related to what is of interest or if this is required by law, regulation or community legislation;
- subject to explicit consent (Article 4, paragraph 11, GDPR: "any manifestation of the free, specific, informed and unequivocal will of the interested party, with which the same expresses his / her consent, by means of an unequivocal positive declaration or action, that the personal data that concern him are processed "), communicate the data to third parties for their autonomous processing;
- respond to requests for access to personal data, rectification or cancellation of the same, for the exercise of the right to be forgotten, for the limitation of treatment or the right to oppose their treatment. Ensure the exercise of the right to data portability as well as, oppose the processing of data for the purposes of information communications on our projects and requests for financial contributions in support of our institutional activities;
- ensure correct and lawful processing of your data, safeguarding your confidentiality, as well as applying suitable security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data.
Privacy information pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 and EU Regulation no. 679/2016
Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 and following the entry into force of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 in accordance with the provisions of art. 13 of the aforementioned European Regulation, we wish to inform you of the following:
Purpose of the processing
Your personal data, freely communicated and acquired by us as a result of the activity carried out by e-Nable Italia, will be treated lawfully and fairly.
As better explained in the sections that allow you to join - by releasing your personal data - the services reserved for users of our site, the requested data are used to respond to requests expressly made by the user. In particular, all data collection - and subsequent processing - activities are aimed at pursuing the purposes of e-Nable Italia and, in particular, for:
- management of requests for e-Nable devices
- regular and one-off donations, made in various ways (credit card, bank transfer, PayPal or other)
- subscription to our newsletter
- request for collaboration with our association
- underwriting of initiatives or specific projects
- request for information
- all the various forms of support for e-Nable Italia initiatives.
The data processed are updated, relevant, complete and not excessive with respect to the purposes listed above for which they are collected and subsequently processed.
Methods of processing
The data itself will be processed, in compliance with the necessary security and confidentiality, through the following methods: collection of data from the interested party, collection and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, used in further processing operations in terms compatible with these purposes. , treatment carried out with the aid of electronic and automated tools (data collection electronically, directly from the interested party).
Legal basis of the processing
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is based on the forms made available on the web portal https://e-nableitalia.it.
The forms to be filled in - online or to be downloaded - include both data that are strictly necessary to adhere to what is of interest and whose failure to indicate does not allow the request to be processed, and optional conferment data. Therefore, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the request forms or indicated in contacts with the Organization to request information or for the other purposes listed above. In these cases of compulsory provision of data, their absence may make it impossible to obtain what is requested. The need to request data as mandatory for adherence to individual projects or initiatives or to make requests has been considered in compliance with the provisions of art. 25, GDPR ("Data protection by design and protection by default" - "Data Protection by design and by default"), which require the prior evaluation of the appropriate technical and organizational measures, such as "pseudonymization" (art. 4 , paragraph 5, GDPR: "the processing of personal data in such a way that the personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is stored separately and subject to technical measures and organizational measures aimed at ensuring that such personal data are not attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person "), aimed at effectively implementing the principles of data protection, such as minimization, and integrating the necessary guarantees into the processing in order to satisfy the requirements of the GDPR and protect the rights of the interested parties. Furthermore, EFP has put in place adequate technical and organizational measures to ensure that, by default, only the personal data necessary for the specific purpose of the processing deriving from the project to which the interested party has voluntarily joined are processed.
Communication of data to third parties
Your personal data will be processed by the Data Controller, by the Data Processors appointed by him and by the strictly authorized data processors. Your personal data are not disclosed to third parties.
For the aforementioned purposes, the data will be kept until the conclusion of all the relative phases of the established relationship and within the terms and limits set out in the applicable laws, in particular administrative, civil and fiscal.
Intention of the Data Controller
The Data Controller will not transfer your personal data to a third country or to an international organization.
Owner and manager of the treatment
The data controller is Alberto Navatta, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The interested party may at any time exercise the rights reserved to him, sanctioned by art. 7 of which the full text is reported: art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and art. 15 EU Regulation 679/2016 - Right of access to personal data and other rights - "The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication: of the origin of the personal data; the purposes and methods of the processing; of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; of the identification details of the data controller, of the manager and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5 paragraph 2; of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents. The interested party has the right to obtain: the updating, the rectification, or, when there is interest, the integration of the data; the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; the attestation that the operations referred to in letter a. and b. have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is found to be impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. The interested party has the right to object in whole or in part: for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication ". In particular, the interested party may at any time ask the Data Controller for access to personal data and the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concern him or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability. . The interested party has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation and has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The exercise of rights can be exercised by writing to the e-mail address email@example.com.